Wednesday 25 July 2012

Thing 10 - Graduate traineeships, Masters Degrees, Chartership, Accreditation

Taking a few spare moments to catch up on what is happening in CPD23. Being a very mature person who has done her training and now many years work experience this subject is perhaps less relevant to me but I have to confess that despite 3 starts I have never yet completed my chartership. Why have I failed to submit? Time is a factor but also lack of confidence that anything I have done is valuable,  though my library 'customers' have often told me how helpful I have been to them, a lack of interest from fellow colleagues when I have needed motivation and encouragement, a mentoring relationship that didn't work out. However I am now working in what I believe is a supportive environment and aim to get it done - eventually and certainly in time for me to collect my pension!

No comments:

Post a Comment